Fast and safe assessment of skin lesions
For private care givers we offer a complete digital diagnosis service and implementation support.
Our offer to private care givers
Dermicus diagnosis support
CE-marked mobile application and digital platform with integrations to existing journal / image systems
CE-marked mobile application, digital platform and dermatoscope
Fast process for improved patient experience
Possibility to set up pilot projects quickly
Well-established process for implementation on a larger scale
Support in optimizing the work process
Standardized image formats enable easier integration
How does Dermicus diagnosis service work?
Dermicus is a CE-certified tele-medical platform and mobile application, especially intended for communication between healthcare providers.
Physical visit to GP
1. GP meets patient
2. Regular journal entries
3. Full body dermatoscopy with hand held dermatoscope if possible
4. Use Dermicus for any lesion where GP is unsure
Consultation by dermatologist
1. Dermatologist is notified about a new patient case.
2. Analyzes at images and medical history
3.Writes the consultation and recommended action
Follow-up by GP
1. The GP receives the consultation within five days
2. Reads the answer on the platform https://app.dermicus.com/
3. Contacts the patient for the next action, if any
4. Closes the patient case
Easy to use application
User friendly design adapted for desktop and mobile.
Functions for consultation and group discussion between healthcare professionals.
Compare images over time.
Search and filter functions.