Easy to use, fast answers & happy patients
We provide primary care with a diagnostic service with our without consultation from dermatologist along with a complete training program in dermatoscopy.
Primary care offer
CE-certified mobile application and digital platform
Simple and secure documentation and storage of photo and patient data
Integration with existing journal or image filing systems
Consultative answer within 5 days
Always consensus assessment, at least 2 skin specialists
Structured responses from skin specialist give primary care physicians continuous learning
Dermatoscopy course, both online and physically, for ST-doctors, specialists in general medicine and dermatologists
Auscultation with experienced skin specialist
Continuous learning through the use of Dermicus
How does Dermicus Mole work?
CE-certified digital platform and mobile application with dermatoscope to securely capture images. Enabling secure and efficient decision support for specialists, doctors and nurses.
Physical visit to GP
1. GP meets a patient
2. Regular journal entries
3. Full body dermatoscopy with hand held dermatoscope if possible
4. Use of Dermicus mobile application for consultation of a lesion where GP is unsure
Consultation by dermatologist
1. Dermatologist is notified of a new patient case.
2. Analysis of images and medical history in Dermicus web application.
3. Consultation and recommended actions are written in Dermicus Web application.
Follow-up by GP
1. The GP receives the consultation within five days
2. Reads the answer on the platform https://app.dermicus.com/
3. Contacts the patient for the next action, if any
4. Closes the patient case